E-RISK IN-PERSON IS ALL ABOUT NETWORKING AND INTERACTION WITH ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS AND LENGTHY NETWORKING BREAKS,- THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS TO EXCHANGE IDEAS AND BEST PRACTICES, FORM NEW PARTNERSHIPS, AND EXPAND THEIR NETWORKS, FOCUSING ON KEY TOPICS INCLUDING:
• Considering some of the current macro risks: post-pandemic economic issues, climate change, oil supply & demand dynamics and geopolitical issues brought by globalisation as well as energy and financial sector volatility
• Market updates and forecasts; the impact of rising energy commodity types
• Virtual working and decision making in a regulated, risk managed environment
• Credit risk effects of remote evaluation and economic instability
• Modifying market risk management - what a year of the pandemic has taught us and more importantly what does the future look like?
• Digitalisation of market risk management; efficiency vs new risks
• What about sustainability? Controlling the impact on trading and market risk management as energy companies navigate the energy transition
• Digitalising energy trading risk management
• High quality data analytics to power risk platforms
• Examining risk- as-a-service models vs traditional models
• ETRMs: What do you expect from them as a risk professional? What are the risk managers' thoughts on the new ecosystem trend we see for these systems?
• How do you manage risks in the global, virtual and remote environments?
• What best practices do we see from our industry, and beyond?
• The enhanced challenges of cyber-security in the remote/hybrid environment
• How dynamic risk management should be applied in the current climate
• Catering for additional geographies and new ways of working
• How to determine risk premortem and be better prepared to respond to both systematic and unpredictable risk