PROPER RISK MANAGEMENT HAS NEVER BEEN SO CRUCIAL.
E-RISK ONLINE IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR RISK PROFESSIONALS ACROSS EUROPE, THE UK AND GLOBALLY AND WILL COVER TOPICS LIKE:
• Considering some of the current macro risks: post-pandemic economic issues, climate change, oil supply & demand dynamics and geopolitical issues brought by globalisation as well as energy and financial sector volatility
• Market updates and forecasts; the impact of rising energy commodity types
• Virtual working and decision making in a regulated, risk-managed environment
• Credit risk effects of remote evaluation and economic instability
• Rethinking ETRM technology, features and approach: What are the essentials from a risk management perspective?
• Ecosystems vs “one size fit all”
• Is your system an inhibitor, or an enabler, of your risk department digital transformation?
• Modifying market risk management - what a year of the pandemic has taught us and more importantly what does the future look like?
• Digitalisation of market risk management; efficiency vs new risks
• What about sustainability? Controlling the impact on trading and market risk management as energy companies navigate the energy transition