DESIGNED FOR IT PROFESSIONALS IN ENERGY TRADING, ETD FOCUSES ON KEY TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION TOPICS, INCLUDING:
It is clear that we are heading towards the wall: the planet is in danger. This terrible observation is not only made by experts and scientists, each of us is beginning to measure the seriousness of the situation in our daily lives. Natural resources are shrinking like a stone in the face of the imperatives of our growth model. Our societies are therefore faced with a global challenge that invites us to change our logic and to reinvent life on earth. Controlled and virtuous, technology can stop this logic of self-destruction and help build a more fraternal and humanistic society.
• Goal: Is AI the right technology that will get you to your goal? A look at real use cases
• Tools: From the starter pack to the very sophisticated set-up, what works best for each case?
• Capabilities: What sort of human investment do you need to make?
• Major shift to cloud-based systems: What does that mean cost-wise? What is the aggregated cost for cloud-based solutions for the next 5 years?
• Best practices moving your systems and infrastructures to cloud-based solutions
• ETRM vendors/Cloud computing providers/energy trading companies: How are they aligning in the fast paced environment?
• Drilling for data: What data sources are available to you?
• Refining data: From data lake to meaningful use of collected information
• Data consumption: What areas of the business can do with more data?
• How do you manage communications between the various applications and systems you work with?
• How do you standardise back office processes while allowing for innovation on the commercial systems?
• Establishing cross-industry standards: How to make them flexible
• Can we achieve standardisation?
• What definitions can we all agree on?
• Corporate level: How centralised/decentralised should your data governance be?
LNG MEDIA PARTNER
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS
Global Offering Lead - Trading as a service
Senior Director of Corporate Development and Commodity Markets
Group Head of IT Sales & Trading
Team Lead Data & Analytics
Director Commodity Trading Technology
Director of Product
IT Applications – Project Manager
Chief Data Officer
Head of Product Management
Co-creator of Siri & Chief Scientific Officer
Services Director - Europe
Founder & CEO
Senior Vice President – Product Management
Founder & Host
Insider's Guide to Energy
Senior Data Scientist