FOCUSING ON KEY TOPICS INCLUDING ETRMS, AI, BLOCKCHAIN, TRADE SURVEILLANCE, DATA MANAGEMENT, AND MORE.
Energy Trading Digitalisation in-person is all about networking and interaction, combined with roundtable discussions and lengthy networking breaks,- there will be plenty of opportunities for participants to exchange ideas and best practices, form new partnerships, and expand their networks.
• Impact of energy transition on oil and gas
• Opportunities within supply and trading
• The need to architect for the future
• A deeper look into comprehensive data management solutions
• Benefits of one robust data repository • How data governance can be simplified
• Is there a gap in the industry for referential data services?
In order to maintain their competitive edge within the market, commodities trading organisations continue to add new data points to their pre-trade platforms. However, in order to see maximum value, this data must be structured and presented in the right way to offer an advantage to traders. We continue to see a desire to improve the scalability, flexibility and efficiency of such platforms from key players across the industry. During this talk, AWS and AWS Advanced Consulting Partner BJSS discuss how advanced analytics and cloud technologies can help to improve the speed and accuracy of your pre-trade information.
Following the session, participants will be invited to join 20min audience wide roundtable group discussions on specific topics and in conclusion, the table leader will provide closing remarks
• Turning spreadsheet formulas into graphs • Creating a transparent audit trail • Understanding Excel’s object model • Musings about harder problems
• Latest advancements of ML in energy trading • Maximising profits with Machine Learning - Deep Learning • Advanced digital technologies: what works and what doesn't?
Following the session, participants will be invited to join 20min audience wide roundtable group discussions on specific topics and in conclusion, the table leader will provide closing remarks.
• How to make ETRM software compatible with the newest tech tools and practices • Streamlining trading practises with automated future proof ETRMs • Ecosystems of applications around core functionality of ETRMs • The value of data-driven trade decision support
• What can we learn from other industries given our maturity is so low?
• Pros and cons of such a role
• Mapping out the core team and reporting structures of the department of the CDO