PACKED WITH CONTENT, THE ONLINE VERSION OF ENERGY TRADING DIGITALISATION WILL FOCUS ON CRUCIAL TOPICS INCLUDING:
A deeper look into comprehensive data management solutions
• Benefits of one robust data repository
• How data governance can be simplified
• Is there a gap in the industry for referential data services?
• How to make ETRM software compatible with the newest tech tools and practices
• Streamlining trading practises with automated future proof ETRMs
• Ecosystems of applications around core functionality of ETRMs
• The value of data-driven trade decision support
• Data bottlenecks - a major blockage to the data and digitisation strategies of many trading firms.
• How Gulf Oil have managed to mitigate this issue utilising Intelligent Data Processing (IDP) tools.
• Utilising this technology to evolve from manual data entry into ETRM/ERP to automatic transformation of paper documents into digitised data
• How do I manage contracts in such different trading products?
• View of the ETRM community
• Handling additional volatility
• Looking ahead… What about hydrogen? Biomass? Biomethane? Helium? Ammonium?
• What can we learn from other industries given our maturity is so low?
• Pros and cons of such a role
• Mapping out the core team and reporting structures of the department of the CDO