PACKED WITH CONTENT, THE ONLINE VERSION OF ENERGY TRADING DIGITALISATION WILL FOCUS ON CRUCIAL TOPICS INCLUDING:
• Raising the standard in trading efficiency with sustainability in mind
• Innovation at the core: Embracing transition and finding new ways of working
• Future-proofing energy trading market. How will it look beyond 2025
A deeper look into comprehensive data management solutions
• Benefits of one robust data repository
• How data governance can be simplified
• Is there a gap in the industry for referential data services?
• How to make ETRM software compatible with the newest tech tools and practices
• Streamlining trading practises with automated future proof ETRMs
• Ecosystems of applications around core functionality of ETRMs
• The value of data-driven trade decision support
• Encompassing process automation and use of AI
• Wider ranger applications of AI across the trading business to Front, Middle and Back Office
• AI + algorithmic trading - how can this affect traditional spot trading?
• What can we learn from other industries given our maturity is so low?
• Pros and cons of such a role
• Mapping out the core team and reporting structures of the department of the CDO