ACCESSIBLE TO ALL ETW PARTICIPANTS, ENERGY TRADING MARKETS WILL TAKE PLACE ON-STAGE IN THE EXHIBITION HALL, HELPING ENERGY TRADING PROFESSIONALS KEEP UP WITH KEY DEVELOPMENTS AFFECTING THE ENERGY SECTOR CURRENTLY AND IN THE YEARS TO COME, FEATURING KEY TOPICS INCLUDING:
• Flex and storage’s role in ongoing market volatility
• New flex technologies – what is your best route to market?
• What are the latest developments in the battery world impacting energy trading?
• Energy storage and gas balancing markets
• Is this a crossover disrupter? Is it a new product opportunity: energy and multi-industry development combined
• Ensuring resilience and reliability of power networks
• What are the key opportunities within PPA trading markets? Where are they located? Is there open access availability?
• PPAs management, pricing and new clearing solutions
• Using PPAs as a tool to manage risks and finance the energy transition
• What is the relationship between the PPA and the wholesale markets in terms of price, baseload and indexing?
• What are the implications of integrating renewable energy players in wholesale markets?