A UNIQUE PLACE FOR LNG PROFESSIONALS TO NETWORK, DISCUSS THIS FAST-PACED MARKET’S DEVELOPMENTS, AND LEARN ABOUT:
• High prices: A look at the impact on flows
• Is LNG the transitional ‘fuel’ we’re looking for?
• Ukraine crisis: What impact on transition and LNG
• Shift from Asia to Europe in terms of investment: What’s the dynamic in Europe at the moment?
During this session, presenters will give an overview of the current LNG trends in different geographies, including:
- The US
• How is the war in Ukraine impacting global LNG supply and demand flows?
• What actions can be taken to resolve the current shipping issues?
• Spotlight on Freeport terminal: What’s the impact of this port being down on global shipping?
• How are the shipping struggles impacting prices? What should we expect in the longer term?
• Security of supply and energy independence: The drivers behind the longer-term contracts high demand
• Europe vs Asia: Fight over the scarce supply
• How are spot markets and long-term contracts fitting together
LNG MEDIA PARTNER
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS
Senior Energy Correspondent
Head of Gas Analytics
Natural Gas Intelligence (NGI)
Director - Strategic Communications and Membership
International Gas Union
Global LNG Hub
Senior Visiting Research Fellow
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
Editor - Global LNG