LNG TRADING, HUBS & PRICE BENCHMARKS ONLINE IS PACKED WITH CONTENT, GIVING YOU INSIGHTS INTO THE BIGGEST OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES FACING THE INDUSTRY, INCLUDING:
• Will the move towards shorter-term trade for LNG continue?
• Or will gas remain a regional commodity?
• Who will drive this change - new buyers (China for example), traders?
• Can lenders adapt to short term contractual structures?
• LNG trading platforms and technologies
• The greening of LNG (carbon neutral LNG)
• Hydrogen and competing fuels
• LNG freight indices
• Overview of key LNG hubs: Europe, Asia, US
• Will JKM remain the key Asian benchmark?
• The reasons for TTF’s growth in status?
• Overview of main US hubs
• Which index (if any) is likely to emerge as the dominant price reference?
• Europe's growing influence on Global LNG prices
• The increasing correlation between European and Asian markets
• How does this impact U.S. LNG pricing and exports?
LNG MEDIA PARTNER