GATHERING CRUDE OIL AND OIL PRODUCTS PROFESSIONALS TO DISCUSS PRESSING TOPICS ON THESE MARKETS, INCLUDING:
• Wholesale gas price signals key to achieve “physical balance"
- Supply to Europe ramped up rapidly (diverted from other regions)
- Gas prices causing significant demand reduction
• Tight LNG supply driving correlation of gas indices globally
- Additional LNG demand from Europe results in tight market
- Gas price indices globally increasingly ‘converging
• A look at the past 12 months price trends: Opportunities and struggles for the front office
• From an operational perspective: What has the tightness of prices revealed? Best practices around collateral management, risk management and settlement
• Technology: What can be done to unburden other departments?
• Price caps and governments intervention: What impact for the markets? How do we restore confidence in trading?
• Do we see a shift back to fossil due to the price situation?
How can security of supply be maintained in the context of sanctions on Russian gas?
- Does Europe have any alternatives to reliance on Russian gas?
- Is LNG the solution?
- Does gas still have a role to play in the energy transition?
• What might some of the long term implications be for energy markets from current high gas prices?
• What does the reshuffling of crude oil trade flows in the wake of the war on Ukraine look like?
• Oil prices: What do we forecast for the months to come?
• What crudes are the best replacements for the western refining complex?
• How is energy security impacting decisions on crude sourcing?
• What role does China play in the new crude order?
• How are oil players integrating ESG requirements into the development strategies?
• Risk management in the context of high price volatility
• Are today’s trading tools adapted to current market conditions?
• What tools are available for a more accurate, real-time evaluation of exposures, allowing for better cash management?
• End-to-end digitalisation: What are the obstacles? The solutions?
• Documentation standardisation: What are the initiatives currently?
• Increasing demands around ESG criteria: How can this be part of your workflow?
How do you train yourself to look at everything in a chart? How do you fight biases and behavioural pitfalls in chart interpretation and analysis? In this session, you’ll learn the routine that will help you overcome these challenges, and will give you the competitive advantage you’re looking for!
Principal Architect - Refined / Products / Low Carbon Trading and Shipping / Markets and Midstream
Head of Unit of DG Energy - Energy Platform Task Force
Head of Regulatory Affairs - Gas / Power & Environmental Products EMEA
Expert Associate Partner
Head of Price Risk and Hedging
Island Oil Ltd
Oil & Gas and Risk Management Expert
Y&S Consulting Ltd
Director / CEO
Lothberg Asset Management
Independent Energy Analyst
Senior Project Manager for Green and Digital Energy
Horváth & Partners
Head of Gas & Power Trading Origination
Technical Analyst & Private Investor
Bonroy Petchem Co ltd
EFET – European Federation of Energy Traders
Founder & CEO
Executive Vice Chair of the Board
Head of Technical Analysis & Senior Markets Analyst
ADM Investor Services International Ltd.
Head of Division Market Surveillance
Federal Electricity Commission - ElCom
LNG MEDIA PARTNER
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS