ENERGY TRADING REGULATIONS & COMPLIANCE ONLINE BRINGS A SERIES OF DISCUSSIONS AND PRESENTATIONS COVERING FINANCIAL AND ENERGY REGULATIONS, AS WELL AS COMPLIANCE MATTERS
Delivering sessions on pressing regulatory topics ahead of the Energy Trading Week event (28-29 september 2022), ETRC online is a must-attend. Leading market participants as well as energy and financial regulators will share some important updates.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
Bernhard Walter, Head Market Design & Regulatory Affairs (Trading), EnBW AG
Prof. Dr. Sotirios Manolkidis, Vice President, Regulatory Authority for Energy (Greece)
Marek Dal-Canton, Compliance Officer, Statkraft
Annegret Groebel, CEER President and Head of International Department, Bundesnetzagentur
Erwin Krapf, Senior Legal Counsel - International Law and Global Trading, Uniper Global Commodities SE
• REMIT: Latest guidance and how to overcome information publication struggles
• Current market conditions’ impact on REMIT: Is it still fit for purpose?
• The broader picture: Where do “Fit for 55” and general decarbonisation goals fit into the current market situation of high prices?
Anya Bissessur, Senior Advisor Regulatory Affairs and Compliance, Statkraft Energi AS
Aviv Handler, Managing Director, ETR Advisory
Dr Martin Rose, EMIR & MiFID Expert, Federal Financial Supervisory Authority - BaFin
Paul Rennison, Director of Product Management, deltaconX
Gerfried Krömer, Senior Compliance Advisor, Shell Trading
• MiFID II quick fix
• EMIR: What to expect from the review?What’s in the cards?
REFIT reporting changes
• Regulation divergence: The main difference between the UK and the EU regimes, and how to comply with both
Moderator: Dr. Jan Haizmann, Chairman of the Legal Committee, EFET – European Federation of Energy Traders
Kiryl Halauko, Head of Legal and Compliance, STMP Group
Cyril Widdershoven, Founder, VEROCY
Afzal Ahmed, Compliance Expert
Antonio Hernandez Laviades, Head of Financial Crime & MLRO, ADMISI
• A look at the most recent measures following the start of conflict in Ukraine
• Screening of current clients/partners through to checks on prospective clients: KYC procedures in action
• What could be the long-term impact on energy markets?
Peter Krusaa, Senior Lead Regulatory Advisor - Regulatory Affairs, Ørsted
• What are the trends we see currently? What sort of data do you need to show your investors/shareholders?
• What should you watch out for in terms of current requirements?
• Moving forward, what can you expect regulation-wise?
Nikos Triantafyllidis, Group Financial and Energy Markets Compliance Manager, OMV
Claire Chattell, Director - Ethics & Compliance, Centrica Energy Marketing & Trading
Daniel Chiechi, Head of Compliance | Wholesale Markets, DRAX
Marie Féjoz, Content Lead - Energy & Commodities, Commodities People
• How do you adapt to the new abnormal?
• Traders at home: The do’s and don'ts from a compliance perspective
• Onboarding of new collaborators: How to maintain compliance culture at a high level of exigence
Moderator: Eren Erman, Compliance Technology Lead - Trade & Business Communication Surveillance, TP ICAP
Oliver Spindler, Compliance Officer, Vattenfall
Gordon Allott, President & CEO, BroadPeak Partners Inc.
Yasmine Li, Head of Surveillance EMEA, Macquarie Group
James Curphey, Compliance Manager Global Trade Surveillance America - EMEA & Asia, Shell International Trading & Shipping Company
• How holistic should your system be?
• Fine tuning alerts: What sort of adjustment have you been making lately?
• How can systems respond to the virtual working environment?
EMIR & MiFID Expert
Federal Financial Supervisory Authority - BaFin
Head of Division Market Surveillance
Federal Electricity Commission - ElCom
Compliance Technology Lead - Trade & Business Communication Surveillance
Senior Compliance Advisor
Chairman of the Legal Committee
EFET – European Federation of Energy Traders
Regulatory Authority for Energy (Greece)
Head of Surveillance EMEA
President & CEO
BroadPeak Partners Inc.
Senior Lead Regulatory Advisor - Regulatory Affairs
Head of Compliance | Wholesale Markets
Senior Legal Counsel - International Law and Global Trading
Uniper Global Commodities SE
Head Market Design & Regulatory Affairs (Trading)
Group Financial and Energy Markets Compliance Manager
CEER President and Head of International Department
Senior Advisor Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
Statkraft Energi AS
Director of Product Management
Director - Ethics & Compliance
Centrica Energy Marketing & Trading
Compliance Manager Global Trade Surveillance America - EMEA & Asia
Shell International Trading & Shipping Company
Head of Legal and Compliance
Content Lead - Energy & Commodities
Head of Financial Crime & MLRO
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS