todayJanuary 26, 2022
todayOctober 24, 2022
todayOctober 6, 2021
THIS WEBINAR SERIES IS SET TO PROVIDE TRADERS WITH THE INFORMATION THEY NEED TO DRIVE SUCCESS IN THE CRUDE AND REFINED PRODUCTS MARKERS. 15+ DISTINGUISHED INDUSTRY SPEAKERS WILL COVER FOUR HIGH LEVEL SESSIONS FOCUSING ON:
• What does the reshuffling of crude oil trade flows in the wake of the war on Ukraine look like? Where is Russian crude going?
• Oil prices: What do we forecast for the months to come?
• What crudes are the best replacements for the western refining complex?
• How is energy security impacting decisions on crude sourcing?
• What role does China play in the new crude order?
• Risk management in the context of high price volatility
• Coordination between front office, treasury and back office: What strategies have been put in place in face of the price situation?
• How to optimise margin management
• What tools are available for a more accurate, real-time evaluation of exposures, allowing for better cash management?
• End-to-end digitalisation: What are the obstacles? The solutions?
• Documentation standardisation: What are the initiatives currently?
• Increasing demands around ESG criteria: • How can this be part of your workflow?
• Which advanced technologies are currently serving the backbone of digitalization for Oil & Gas sectors? A look at AI, Blockchain and other initiatives
• Oil phase out: Is this realistic? What will be the role of oil in a Net Zero world?
• Sustainability-related disclosures: Strategies and tools at hand for tracing and reporting
• Developing metrics to measure progress towards identified goals - Stirring away from green washing
• Securing financing: Challenges and solutions
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS
Head of Commercial Capabilities
Navitas Assurance Partners & CCRO Board Member
Oil & Gas and Risk Management Expert
Director of Analytics - EMEA
Y&S Consulting Ltd
Founder & President
SVB Energy International
Director - Head of Global Oil and Gas Macro Research
Director / CEO
Lothberg Asset Management
Director Trading & Logistics
Managing Director | Digital Transformation & Sustainability
The Alliance Risk Group
Founder & CEO
Patomak Global Partners