THIS WEBINAR SERIES IS SET TO PROVIDE TRADERS WITH THE INFORMATION THEY NEED TO DRIVE SUCCESS IN THE CRUDE AND REFINED PRODUCTS MARKERS. 15+ DISTINGUISHED INDUSTRY SPEAKERS WILL COVER FOUR HIGH LEVEL SESSIONS FOCUSING ON:
• What does the reshuffling of crude oil trade flows in the wake of the war on Ukraine look like? Where is Russian crude going?
• Oil prices: What do we forecast for the months to come?
• What crudes are the best replacements for the western refining complex?
• How is energy security impacting decisions on crude sourcing?
• What role does China play in the new crude order?
• Risk management in the context of high price volatility
• Coordination between front office, treasury and back office: What strategies have been put in place in face of the price situation?
• How to optimise margin management
• What tools are available for a more accurate, real-time evaluation of exposures, allowing for better cash management?
• End-to-end digitalisation: What are the obstacles? The solutions?
• Documentation standardisation: What are the initiatives currently?
• Increasing demands around ESG criteria: • How can this be part of your workflow?
• Which advanced technologies are currently serving the backbone of digitalization for Oil & Gas sectors? A look at AI, Blockchain and other initiatives
• Oil phase out: Is this realistic? What will be the role of oil in a Net Zero world?
• Sustainability-related disclosures: Strategies and tools at hand for tracing and reporting
• Developing metrics to measure progress towards identified goals - Stirring away from green washing
• Securing financing: Challenges and solutions
GOLD MEDIA PARTNERS
Head of Commercial Capabilities
Navitas Assurance Partners & CCRO Board Member
Oil & Gas and Risk Management Expert
Director of Analytics - EMEA
Y&S Consulting Ltd
Founder & President
SVB Energy International
Director - Head of Global Oil and Gas Macro Research
Director / CEO
Lothberg Asset Management
Director Trading & Logistics
Managing Director | Digital Transformation & Sustainability
The Alliance Risk Group
Founder & CEO
Patomak Global Partners