TRADERS LIVE ONLINE HELPS TRADERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHANGES IN THE MARKETS, AND KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS WHICH COULD BRING REVENUE FEATURING:
• Post-covid introspection: Is energy trading in 2021 different from what it was in 2019?
• What can we expect to see as a result of Brexit?
• European vs UK market design
• Key learnings from the pandemic experience
• Decarbonisation: How can we do better?
• Decentralisation: Local markets and beyond
• Digitalisation: Which new technologies should we feel excited about?
• What are the impacts and developments in the UK and Europe post-Brexit and Covid?
• The future view for energy trading
• Exploring wider areas and regions of interest for traders
• Ongoing Covid limitations and incorporation into the trading floor; expansion of virtual markets
• 21/22 winter outlook and market impact scenarios
• Predicting the unpredictable: impact on renewables
• Optimising your forecasting solutions and strategies
• AI’s future role within forecasting
• With the increased use of Algo trading, is technical analysis still relevant?
• Is liquidity too low in energy and commodity markets for technical analysis to be efficient? Does it work enough so that it MUST be used?
• Top technical analysts comment on your markets – The panellists want your suggestions
• From soft skill to edge builder: Mindset optimisation tactics and techniques for traders
• Mental gymnastics to upgrade your trading performance
• Deep dive into trading psychology
• A holistic approach to mindset focus and mental, emotional and behavioural challenges
• Algorithmic trading trends across multiple commodities and markets
• A deeper look into technology applications
• The different ways Algo has been used in trades and how it delivers benefit, value and profit
• AI/Algo – what are the benefits and risks in a man vs machine environment? Where should the machine end and man start?
• Technology chasing a business case? Or the next technological revolution for energy trading?
• Where have we seen genuinely useful applications of AI made?
• The interplay between Algo - Auto - AI
• ESG Investment trends: how is it impacting trading firms?
• What are the key ESG linked trading opportunities?
• Market structural effects to pick up on environmental exposure of risky commodities
• New product markets and how do you participate in these new markets (green/blue gas, voluntary carbon markets, etc.)
• Existing markets (oil and heavy products) will still exist, how does the energy market expect to accommodate and still meet ESG exposure mitigation targets?
• Future scenarios for hydrogen energy market development; what needs to happen to make it a meaningful opportunity and when?
• Is it yet possible to create a standardised
• Hydrogen product for trade?
• The subsidies and investment angles
• How will energy pricing change in the years ahead as a result of Hydrogen?
Head of Trading
VP Energy Management