TRADERS LIVE ONLINE HELPS TRADERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF CHANGES IN THE MARKETS, AND KEEP UP WITH THE LATEST DEVELOPMENTS WHICH COULD BRING REVENUE FEATURING:
• Post-covid introspection: Is energy trading in 2021 different from what it was in 2019?
• What can we expect to see as a result of Brexit?
• European vs UK market design
• What are the impacts and developments in the UK and Europe post-Brexit and Covid?
• The future view for energy trading
• Exploring wider areas and regions of interest for traders
• Ongoing Covid limitations and incorporation into the trading floor; expansion of virtual markets
• 21/22 winter outlook and market impact scenarios
• Predicting the unpredictable: impact on renewables
• Optimising your forecasting solutions and strategies
• AI’s future role within forecasting
• With the increased use of Algo trading, is technical analysis still relevant?
• Is liquidity too low in energy and commodity markets for technical analysis to be efficient? Does it work enough so that it MUST be used?
• Top technical analysts comment on your markets – The panellists want your suggestions
• From soft skill to edge builder: Mindset optimisation tactics and techniques for traders
• Mental gymnastics to upgrade your trading performance
• Deep dive into trading psychology
• A holistic approach to mindset focus and mental, emotional and behavioural challenges
• Algorithmic trading trends across multiple commodities and markets
• A deeper look into technology applications
• The different ways Algo has been used in trades and how it delivers benefit, value and profit
• AI/Algo – what are the benefits and risks in a man vs machine environment? Where should the machine end and man start?
• Where are we seeing AI being successfully utilised in the front office?
• Advanced analytics
• Driving algorithmic trading
• Front office process automation
• What considerations are needed before embarking on your AI journey? Considering the below elements:
• What are the expected benefits from embracing AI, and what timeframes should you expect
• Build, buy, outsource?
Dr. Rouben Indjikian, Professor of Management and Economics, Lecturer in Energy, Commodities, Trade Finance, Digital Economy & International Economics, School of Business & Technology, Webster University Geneva Webster University Geneva
• ESG Investment trends: how is it impacting trading firms?
• What are the key ESG linked trading opportunities?
• Market structural effects to pick up on environmental exposure of risky commodities
• How do you participate in the new product markets (green/blue gas, voluntary carbon markets, etc.)
• Existing markets (oil and heavy products) will still exist, how does the energy market expect to accommodate and still meet ESG exposure mitigation targets?
Presentation • Short, medium and long-term term oil price overview • What is the role and relevance of oil in a low carbon future? • How do operational models change to adapt to the low carbon world and increase competitive edge?
• Future scenarios for hydrogen energy market development; what needs to happen to make it a meaningful opportunity and when?
• Is it yet possible to create a standardised
• Hydrogen product for trade?
• The subsidies and investment angles
• How will energy pricing change in the years ahead as a result of Hydrogen?
• What are the key opportunities within
• PPA trading markets? Where are they located? Is there open access availability?
• PPAs management, pricing and new clearing solutions
• Using PPAs as a tool to manage risks and finance the energy transition
• What is the relationship between the PPA and the wholesale markets in terms of price, baseload and indexing?
• What are the implications of integrating renewable energy players in wholesale markets?
• Clean Hydrogen for BEVs - price parity with diesel • ETS Phase IV and Carbon pricing • Fiscal concessions expected by renewable power producers for producing Hydrogen under EU's Hydrogen Strategy, 2030
• A deeper look into renewable fuel global trade, supply and demand dynamics • The role of woodchips and other organic waste • The role of bioenergy in a climate-changing world • How does the global Ethanol trade look post covid and in the Biden era?
Head of Smart Grids & PPAs
CEO and Co-founder
Head of Settlement
Head of Trading